• Mood lifting
• Lowering blood pressure
• Ease depression
• Relieve pain and body ache
• Stimulation of the immune system
• Energize the body
|Top Strains of Kratom and their Effects|
|Ultra Enhanced Maeng Da||Produces pain killing effects. It is also stimulating and energizing.|
|Red Vein Kali||This strain of Kratom is highly sedating.|
|Maeng Da||Maeng Da is energizing, stimulating and posses pain killing effects.|
|Green Vein Kali||Green Vein Kali produces highly stimulating and pain relieving effects.|
|Ultra Enhanced Indo||This strain elicits high levels of euphoria and is very effective in suppressing social anxiety|
|Bali||Bali produces several effects, including euphoria, mood boost, pain relief, sedation and anti anxiety. It is the most classic opiate like Kratom|
|Super Green Malaysia||The potency of strains of super green Malaysia is largely dependent on the way the product is packaged. Its produces stimulating effect and mild euphoria.|
|Thai Essence||Thai Essence produces a more subdued effect compared to Ultra Enhanced Indo. It is, however, stimulating and energizing.|
|Full Spectrum Tincture||Its attributes include euphoric sensation. It features synthetic 7-hydroxymitragynine and is widely preferred for reducing social anxiety.|
|White Vein Kali||White vein Kali produces dissociating and euphoric effects.|
How Enhanced Kratom is Different from Premium Kratom and Super Kratom?
This type of Kratom stands out due to its ability to produce elevated effects. However, because of its high potency level, Enhanced Kratom is not recommended for regular use. The most popular types of Enhanced Kratom in the market include Enhanced Bali Kratom, Indo Kratom and Enhanced Maeng Da.
Prepare Your Enhanced Kratom
If you have the required ingredients, you can easily prepare your own Kratom. The focus is to double up the density of the alkaloids found in the leaves several notches higher. For instance, if you have 20 grams of Kratom leaves place it on a can of boiling water and allow it to heat up until a solid resin formed. Let the resin cool and grind it into powder. The powdered Kratom is often several times more potent compared to the conventional Kratom powder.
- When sourcing for ingredients, you need to find a good quality Kratom powder and blend it up with any of the strains of Kratom you desire.
- A good Enhanced Kratom mixture should be about 25% extract powder mixed with 75% base Kratom powder.
- The effects of a blended Kratom variety usually last longer compared to the traditional Kratom and its effect typically kicks within 20 minutes and this can last up to 5 hours.
Because of Enhanced Kratom’s high potency levels, it is important to check your dosage.
- A dose of 1 gram is typically quantified as a threshold dose;
- 3 grams a moderate dose while 3 to 6 grams is categorized as a high dose.
- For beginners, a dosage of between 1 to 2 grams is recommended.
- You can buy Enhanced Kratom from various online vendors at varying prices depending on the strains used.
Premium Kratom is made from Kratom leaves that yield the highest level of alkaloids. Although, the focus is usually to develop an end product with high levels of efficiency. The word premium is used to infer to a harvesting technique where only the best mature leaves are handpicked.
- The process must be done in a well calculated fashion to prevent stems and other less desirable components with lower alkaloids from getting into the mix. Premium Indo Kratom and Red Vein Indo Kratom are some of the most popular strains of Premium Kratom products in the market today.
- In terms of dosage, a threshold dose hovers at 2 to 4 grams; moderate dose lies in the range of 4 to 10 grams while a high dose falls at between 8 to 15 grams.
The effects produced by Super Kratom are eerily similar to that produced by Enhanced Kratom. The main major difference lies on how the leaves are selected. When this type of Kratom is used, it produces addictive effects that are more potent compared to that of ordinary Kratom strains.
- The process of making Super Kratom involves picking the best largest leaves of the Kratom plant. Handpicking is crucial here because leaves with large surface area are known to contain high concentrations of alkaloids, be it 7-hydroxymitragynine, mitragynine or other alkaloids.
- Because of its high potency, a threshold dose is set at 1 to 2 grams, a moderate dose at 3 to 5 grams and a strong dose at 4 to 8 grams.
For many years, generations of Asians have been picking and chewing the leaves of Mitragyna speciosa without swallowing. This is of course the most natural state of taking Kratom. Chewing the leaves releases bio active alkaloid compounds directly into the body system. Today, innovative ways to prepare the leaves has been devised such as Kratom powder, liquid and capsule forms to ease the ingestion problem. Most people also take Kratom in food and beverage.