As you know, there are 3 main types of Kratom which are: White Vein, Red Vein and Green Vein. People often believe that Green and White are the same types; but they are not. Upon special concentration, you will notice that the former type is, of course, Green whereas the later type tends to be white to beige in color.
The Green Vein type is known to be the most modest vein color type amongst the available ones. This strain is said to be a perfect blend or rather a hybrid of the other two strains and is known to impart a symphonic amalgam of all anticipated benefits. People often describe the effects to be a perfect solution for them to be able to perform all routine undertakings at an utmost level of efficiency, while retaining a very tranquil state of mind. This strong and exhilarating combination of effects has helped this strain to bag all the recent popularity that it has been gaining.
Being somewhere in the middle of the Red and White strains, the effects offered by it are:
- It is a trivial energy enhancer that can perk you up without having to put you on edge.
- It helps to attain a balanced state of vigilance and focus and has a refined effect than the other two types.
- It is acknowledged as being beneficial in treating aches, but without imparting either fatigue or tiredness that other analgesics are known to cause.
- It is also said to impart nootropic effects which are not too harsh on an individual’s brain chemistry
- People use this to overcome their shyness in public settings, since it makes people a little talkative and makes it easy for them to adjust in such situations.
People and the survey has led to the following rating for the effects:
- Pain Relief: 2/3
- Energy: 1.5/3
However, t is inevitable to keep in mind that the medicinal efficacies documented are only based upon the average research carried out and the values seem to affect every individual in a different manner depending on their body tolerance. Hence, some magnitude of discrepancy should be anticipated.
Some popular brands from this category include:
- Green Sumatra Kratom
- Green Borneo
- Thai Green
- Green Malaysian.
It has been an ancient tradition to mix this particular strain with either the red or white vein strains in order to accomplish a much well rounded series off effects. This imparts the effects while making sure that the sedation is neither too high nor too low, so that one can enjoy a perfectly trance state of mind.
When deciding on a dosage for this strain, it becomes inevitable to consider the factors like personal tolerance level apart from the mentioned suggested dosage. This is a very potent variety and hence the effects tend to vary amongst different people. The general dosage suggested by people is as follows:
- 1-3 grams for a light dose
- 3-5 grams for a medium-strong dose
- 5-10 grams and above to be taken only by regular experienced users
Some of the side effects that can come along due to heavy or frequent dosages are:
- Digestion problems
- Insomnia and restlessness
- Breathing problems
However, as in all other cases, these effects are subject to an individual’s body tolerance level.